Our compulsory uniform consist of a royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan with embroidered logo, white shirt/blouse [polo shirt accepted], grey or black skirt/trousers/shorts, blue checked dress, white/grey /black socks or tights, sensible footwear preferably black, grey or dark blue, inc. trainers. Fleeces with logo are also available.
- Stock of school uniform is kept by the school office and sold at cost price to parents.
- If children wear headscarves for religious reasons these must be without a pattern, dark blue, black or white.
- Unless connected to a special fundraising event organised in school such as Red Nose Day, pupils should not have brightly coloured dyed hair or extreme patterns in hair.
- No jewellery other than stud earrings and watches can be worn.
- If a parent wishes their child to wear a religious artefact the headteacher needs to be informed in writing.
Uniform for Sports Lessons
- Uniform for indoor p.e. is t-shirt, shorts, leotards and plimsolls
- For outdoor P.E. girls can wear leggings and tracksuit bottoms can be worn outside by boys, a long sleeve top can also be worn.
- If consent has been given to wear a religious artefact in school these need to be removed or made safe for P.E. e.g. Sikh bangles must be covered for the lesson with a sweat band.
- Earrings must be removed for P.E. The child must take out their own earrings for P.E. but if this is not possible, then they must not be worn to school on the day of P.E.
- The school can not be held responsible for any lost/damaged jewellery